- Answer the eleven questions provided by the blogger who tagged you
- Come up with eleven new questions of your own!
- Tag 5 new bloggers!
- Mention the blogger who tagged you and have fun!!
- Who was your first book crush?
- Who was your most recent book crush?
- What popular ship do you sink?
- Which unpopular ship do you actually love?
- Do you have a favorite friends to lovers ship?
- What ship reminds you of your relationship? Or the relationship you would like to have?
- What ship was just unnecessary?
- Imagine your favorite ship 10 years in the future (from when their book ends)… where are they now?
- Which book do you want to see adapted to TV/Movie? Who would you cast to bring your ship to life?
- What is a relationship that you wish happened?
- What character(s) have broken your heart?
I’ll be honest, I chose this one because it was at the top of the 100 tags list and because I thought I could have fun ripping it to shreds. But after reading the questions and the answers on the blog it was listed, I can’t even make fun of it because it is so pathetic.
If it was just 15 year old girls squee’ing about things, I could probably brush it off as “that time of life”. But I’ve seen grown women give this subject “serious thought”. I’ve also seen skinny jean wearing boyz do the same. Grow up, get your gonads in gear, grow some balls. I can’t even turn this into an amusing rant because there is nothing amusing about adults acting like children with no sense of shame or embarrassment.
Sigh. Well, this tag was a complete failure. 99 more to try!